"Try this for a deep, dark secret: The great detective Miss Steele,
she doesn't exist...I invented her"
I'd always loved excitement, So I studied and apprenticed, and put my name on an Blogg. But absolutely no one knocked on my door. So I invented a superior. It was working like a charm. Until the day she walked in, with her blue eyes and mysterious past. And before I knew it, she assumed Miss Steele's identity.. It's a dangerous way to live, But as long as people buy it I can get the job done. We never mix business with pleasure. Well...almost never. I don't even know her real name!

___________________________________________________________________________________________


16 jan. 2010

Breakfast at Hilton´s

Det var en helt galen frukostbuffe. Det fanns allt du kan tänka dig. Ägg på alla möjliga sätt. Pannkakor, bacon, salami, champingoner, korv, bröd groft som ljust, . Fil, yougurt mjölj soya mjölk, flingor från minst 20 länder. Färsk apelsinjos och fruktsallad av alla möjliga olika frukter. Vissa tror jag inte vet hur det ser ut son ouppskruran. Mätt blev v i i allfall. Hela familjen och säkert hela Dubai.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar